When you stay at Queen Mary Falls Caravan Park, you will experience all the beauty the area has to offer in total relaxation in a natural bush setting. Queen Mary Falls Caravan Park has all the commodities for a perfect holiday or just a day away. We have a souvenir store, Kiosk Restaurant, that offers you, among other things, Gourmet Burgers, Devonshire Teas and more in a relaxed setting. After hours phone number (07) 4664 7151.
Killarney View Cabins and Caravan Park
- Camping in our large grassed camping area
- Large caravan sites with or without slabs
- Luxury one bedroom cabins
- Spacious 2 bedroom cabins for family’s or couples travelling together
- A new 2 bedroom cottage which can sleep up to 6 people.
- New pet friendly cabin.
- Camp kitchen with pot belly stove
- BBQ/camp fires
- Wireless Internet
- Dog Friendly
- Good TV reception
- Top Tourist Park
- Seniors Discount
- Walking distance to town centre
Relax in 75 acres of tranquil rainforest and enjoy abundant wildlife from the privacy of your own balcony. Set in the spectacular Condamine Gorge just two hours from Brisbane. Adjinbilly, which means place on constant water, a unique escape that is far away from the stresses of city life. Nestled in world heritage rain forest rich with diverse native flora and fauna. Postal Address: PO Box 81, Killarney QLD 4373.
Killarney Area Promotions Association Inc.
PO Box 220